Prepare-Enrich Programmes for Couples
Prepare-Enrich is an assessment tool, adapted for their situation, that couples complete online as a resource for strengthening their relationship.
The assessment can be used by couples both before marriage (or other significant relationship commitment) or afterwards to identify their relationship strengths and possible areas for growth.
Couples receive a 10 page Couple's Report and a 28 pageCouple's Workbook.
Using results from the assessment, a trained facilitator is available to provide feedback sessions, helping a couple to understand and discuss their assessment results and to learn and improve relationship skills.
More than 2.5 million couples around the world have done the Prepare-Enrich programme since it began in 1980.
Deborah Turley is a certified Prepare-Enrich facilitator and licensed to marry couples. His experience of working with well over 100 couples both before and after marriage indicates that this resource is highly valued. Couples universally report that Prepare-Enrich helped them to grow in their relationship.
Using the Prepare-Enrich assessment tool, Terry can help you to:
- – Identify areas of relationship strength and areas for growth
- – Improve your communication skills
- – Identify and manage major stress areas
- – Increase your ability to resolve disagreements
- – Build on your relationship strengths
- – Gain a greater appreciation of yo$ur family of origin
- – Deal with financial planning and budgeting
- – Establish personal, couple and family goals
- – Understand and appreciate personality differences
- – Discuss your sexuality (if you want to)
- – etc.
|Prepare-Enrich uses a 165-item online questionnaire to assess relationship strength and growth areas in these categories:|
Partner Style and Habits
Children and Parenting
Family and Friends
Prepare-Enrich programmes are designed and customised specifically to help couples get their relationship off to a better start, or to enrich an existing one.